Better Access Control, Fine Enhancements and Bug Fixes that make Planning Module for activeCollab even more powerful
Planning Module is our most loved, most recommended, best selling product. 892 clients and getting stronger every day!
Top feature requests for Planning Module are better printing, editable Gantt charts, resource management and task dependencies. Now these are major items and while we are putting forces behind them, I wanted to get one release out that fixes some odd issues and adds subtle, but very useful enhancements.
So we released Planning Module 1.7 today. Here’s list of all changes.
- Limit what sections users can see within Planning module – Outline, Cards or Timeline. Now you can give clients access only to Timeline.
- Estimates / Actual Hours can now be seen in numeric format within Planning module. Select this from the Settings menu at top right.
- Force update parent estimates even when their existing estimates are greater than the sum of estimates of children. Select this from the Settings menu at top right.
- Brought back maroon color highlight on overdue items
- Rescheduling a Milestone from activeCollab now correctly adjust start dates
- Adjustment to fonts for better Unicode support
- Error when saving a plan
- Expand All does not expand all on reload
- outline.png image missing from Quick Start page
Getting The Latest Version
You can download the latest version from our members area. If your annual support / upgrades plan has expired, you can renew from within the members area to get access to the latest version.
What Do You Think?
What do you think about the latest version of Planning Module? How have you been using it? What would you like to see in future? Post your comments here. We are listening!