Apps Magnet activeCollab 3 Status Page: if, when and how to upgrade
Should you upgrade to activeCollab 3? Watch the video above!
Official upgrade guides:
- Upgrading to latest activeCollab 3 from activeCollab 2.3.x
- Installing a fresh new setup of activeCollab 3 latest version
- Upgrading to activeCollab 3 latest release from activeCollab 3.0.x
- Upgrading to activeCollab 3 latest release from activeCollab 3.1.x
activeCollab 3 Compatibility Status of Apps Magnet plugins
You may be curious about when aC3 versions of Apps Magnet modules be available.
If you have access to the aC2 version of our product, you’d also get access to the aC3 version. If your access has expired, please renew to get access to the aC3 version. Renewal costs are generally about one third of the original price.
Here’s the current status of aC3 compatibility.
|Tickets Plus||Renamed to Tasks Plus.||Released|
|Reports||Renamed to Reports Plus.||Released|
|Housekeeping||Merged into acGarage Plus.||Released|
|Incremental Backup||Merged into acGarage Plus.||Released|
|Gravatar||Merged into acGarage Plus.||Released|
|Widgets Plus||new product Released||Released|
|Notifications Plus||is paid now Released||Released|
|Time Reports Plus||Skipping Export feature for first release. Released||Released|
|Planning||First version for aC3 released.||Released|
|Communications||Core features implemented||Released|
|Quick Add Plus||Released||Released|
|WordPress Connector||new product Released||Released|
|Bespoke||new product Released||Released|
|Search Plus||new product – finally a search system that works!||Released|
|Lightbox||new product In-page media previews||Released|
|Chronograph||new product UI revamp needed||Released|
|Confidential Items||Brings new level of privacy to aC3!||Released|
When will acGarage customers be upgraded to activeCollab 3?
We currently have an upgrade ready for activeCollab 2.3.10. We will be asking all current acGarage Pro users if they want to upgrade to activeCollab 3. They’d need to have a valid license for aC3 as well. Once we confirm, we will perform the upgrade for them. We would actually prefer to wait for a week or so to see if there is any hotfix update for aC3 fixing possible critical issues.
We would also like to push our activeCollab 3 compatible modules when we do the upgrade!