Getting things done with activeCollab is now easier than ever before
Assignments Plus is merged with Planning for activeCollab 3
Please buy Planning module to get all Assignments Plus features. This product is not sold individually anymore.
Kill Work Overwhelm
Remembering, tracking and completing tasks spread across projects can be stressful. It’s also overwhelming to look at a long list of pending items – you’d feel like giving up. Assignments Plus will give you a clear and comprehensive overview of all you work – but in an easy to process way! You can finally get rid of the overwhelm.
Get Back In Control
When you get a single page that lists all your work, you can get back in control and process it effectively. Assignments Plus puts the power back in your hand – find and focus on tasks as you like, process and perform tasks that you want to do, delegate or delete tasks with ease. Confidently get things done now.
Become Super Efficient
We’ve paid extra attention to detail so that you can be super efficient. Minimum page reloads, optimized performance, least clicks to get information you need… You will be able to review and process your tasks list with speed and efficiency you wanted from day one! All you need to do is focus on work at hand. No need to worry on finding details or clicking through pages.
Get Things Done
Assignments Plus helps you get things done quickly. Track time, view & edit task details, complete or delete items – all these can be done at a single click. You will also be able to focus on a project / time period and complete all tasks within that easily. Or see what your team mates are assigned and follow up with them by posting a reminder comment.
Features & Benefits
You may be working on multiple projects in activeCollab. Your tasks will be spread across projects, milestones, tickets and checklists. You can effectively deal with this only if you get power and flexibility to quickly review and process these tasks. Otherwise it leads to chaos, overwhelm and confusion. Assignments Plus module for activeCollab lets you kill work overwhelm, get back in control, become super efficient and get things done quickly.
- Easy, hierarchical display of projects, milestones, tickets, checklists and tasks
- Group items by Project, Milestone, Tickets, Responsible Person, Schedule or Status
- Group items up to three levels
- Quickly apply filters on dates, persons, projects and status
- Use live search to search within assignments shown on page
- One click access to most common actions: see details, track time, edit details, complete or reopen and delete. All without leaving the page
- Use your current assignment filters yet apply additional on the fly filters
- Make Assignments screen your landing page after logging in (activeCollab 2 only)
- Assignments Plus filter rules and state is saved automatically. So that you don’t need to repeat them on next access.
- Smart grouping on schedule – overdue items, in progress items, things to act on this week / month or some time in future
- Clean user interface with only essential details visible at start
- Overdue, Upcoming & completed items are color coded for quick reference
- Continue using Tickets Plus / Tasks Plus Workflow Statuses – filter and group by them as well
- No pagination – everything is available in a single page
- Powerful filtering, grouping and sorting options
- and a lot more!
We promise you and your team will love this.
Review from a user
Within hours of releasing this module, we received this email from David Jenkins from Herefordshire, UK – and that proved that all those long nights we spent building this product were worth it! Here’s what he said, verbatim…
It’s very spooky when a promo video contains your own name and solves all your problems! This is what happened to me with Assignments+. I already use (and very much rate) the Time+ module but my other major problem with ActiveCollab is the fact that i manage so many project and freelancers (over 60 projects and 14 freelancers), it is a total nightmare organising & prioritising things. I spend most of my day constantly clicking around the AC screens going to and fro what seems like an endless number of times per day so when i saw the promo vid for Assignments+ i had to try it.
Well i can say i am not disappointed, this module has had a profound effect on my workflow as the single dashboard i can use for not only viewing & organising milestones and tickets also enables me to view ticket comments and even post a comment directly from the same screen.
Not to mention the customisation scope you have with the filters, I have setup filters for each of my freelancers (who are already praising Assignments+ after a very short time) which is also helping them manage their work flow better. One recommendation I would have is you ensure you use due dates on all your tasks as this makes the whole Assignment+ module work beautifully although even without you using due dates, it still vastly improves the default AC assignments tab.
A final bonus which I didn’t notice for a few hours is that you can also log time directly from the ticket row on the assignments+ screen, this is another massive time saver for me.
It’s not exaggerating when I say that this module has probably reduced the number of clicks/pages i have to view each day by as much as 80%.
This is a fantastic module, and worth every penny. Another great addition by Apps Magnet. THANKYOU!
Review, work on and complete your own work items for this week.
See an overview of all milestones, tickets and tasks across projects.
Check tasks each of your team members are assigned to understand your resource allocation.
Quickly review tasks and their completion / workflow status.
Discover items that are not assigned to anyone yet.
- RSS feeds show assignments per the original assignment filter, and do not consider filter rules applied via Assignments Plus.
- Changes saved via Edit popup will not be visible in the Assignments page until the page is reloaded. (activeCollab 2 only)
- Filter rules added via Assignments Plus are not saved with the original filter. (activeCollab 2 only)
- Rich text editor in edit forms does not work. It shows HTML markup, instead of rich text. (activeCollab 2 only)