Did you miss our March 2013 webinar? Here’s a summary of what we discussed.
- We demonstrated the new HTML view – including financial reports – for Reports Plus and let people know that even mobile views are available
- An update: Time Reports Plus is merged into Reports Plus. All future time reporting related enhancements will now be part of Reports Plus.
- User experience and interface improvements for Communications module were demonstrated too.
- Another update was that all our modules are updated for activeCollab 3.2.11, and users must use the latest versions for compatibility reasons. Using an older version with activeCollab 3.2.11 will cause errors.
- We then showed the wireframe mockups for Resource Planning. Planning and Resource Planning will be part of a single module. Outline, Timeline, Tasks View, People View – and their combinations will make it managing tasks and resources much easier for everyone. We also confirmed that we are using HTML5 technologies for the new implementation and that Flash version will be phased out once we go live.
- We also mentioned that Assignments Plus module will be merged into Planning module soon.
- The big news is that activeCollab 3.3 is coming soon, and it has a new third party module compatibility check system. Which essentially means all third party modules need to be updated to support activeCollab 3.3. Please do not upgrade to activeCollab 3.3 until you have compatible versions of all modules you may be using…
- We also discussed about adding Help desk system support to Tasks Plus and offering premium hosting services. A quick poll declared help desk system as the winner!!
- We then also answered questions from the audience and got some great suggestions for improvements.
Do you have any suggestions?? Feel free to share them in comments.