Tasks is probably the most used aspect of activeCollab. Tasks Plus adds productivity enhancements to Tasks module. We bet you can not imagine activeCollab without Tasks Plus once you start using it!
- Create a transparent helpdesk support system using Tasks Plus and Incoming Mail feature of activeCollab
- Track status of the task via Workflow Statuses – new, reopened, feedback, acknowledged, assigned, in progress, resolved, closed.
- Create custom workflow statuses that suit your needs.
- Color coded workflow status – makes your task list a lot more useful
- Print Kanban Cards – for single or multiple tasks
- Adds Start On date for Tasks
- Automatically close / reopen tasks when you move them to specific workflow levels
- Batch update Responsible Person for multiple tasks
Click to watch a video and read the full Howto
Video: Measure Ticket Progress via Workflow Statuses.. The video features activeCollab 2 version of Tickets Plus, but the core concepts of workflow status management remain the same in Tasks Plus.
Features we introduced in Tickets Plus, and were later incorporated into activeCollab
Tickets Plus (the initial, activeCollab 2 version) introduced many productivity enhancements that are now incorporated into activeCollab core. Here are some of them!
- Workflow statuses became Labels in activeCollab
- Many enhancements from Tickets listing page were brought to activeCollab 3 Tasks module – and others
- Add Estimates to tickets
- Live Search in tickets list view – quickly find the ticket you were looking for
- Quickly jump to a ticket by entering its ID
- Quickly update status of multiple tickets via batch update