Planning 4.3.4 [2014/12/03]
+ Improve Mizen.
+ Added signature in comments for support ticket
+ Highlighted client's comments. Now, easily check client's comments.
Planning 4.3.3 [2014/05/08]
+ Assignments Plus filter includes "private filter" option.
+ Now, assignments can be filtered on project labels.
+ Now, change of Assignees, Labels, Status of a Task appear instantly in Mizen view.
- Autocomplete functionality was not working properly while adding task from Mizen view (fixed).
Planning module for activeCollab 4.3.2 [2014/04/21]
+ Search task from task list in Mizen
+ Add task from Mizen
- User was not able to select options to update task in assignments plus filter view.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.3.1 [2014/03/15]
- activeCollab 4.2.5 compatible version.
+ Now, able to update Status, Assignee, Label and Category while commenting through Mizen
+ Attachments are now visible in Mizen
+ UI improvements
+ Assignment filter dropdown were not display if filter return empty result.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.3 [2014/03/07]
+ Edit subtask in Mizen
+ Change Assignees, Label of a task from Mizen
+ Added jump to task feature
+ UI improvements
+ Workflow status was blank when export plan into CSV(fixed)
Planning module for activeCollab 4.2.4 [2014/01/29]
+ Tasks were not display in Mizen view if filter contains tasks.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.2.3 [2014/01/28]
+ Improve group functionality.
+ Now, you can make a comment using editor
+ Add subtask on task using Mizen.
+ Now, administrator can set permission to different roles to use Mizen
- Fix "Failed to assemble 'project_task_tracking' based on provided data" error when tracking module is not installed.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.2.2 [2013/12/27]
+ Add comment support in Mizen.
- Fix error "syntax error, unexpected '['" in Assignments Plus filter.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.2.1 [2013/12/11]
- Compatible with aC 4.1.4
Planning module for activeCollab 4.2 [2013/12/05]
+ Added Mizen(beta)
+ New Icon for Planning Module
Planning module for activeCollab 4.1.1 [2013/10/07]
+ Added filter option Due on "in next number of days" filter.
+ Compatible with aC 4.0.13
+ Fix typo.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.1 [2013/09/04]
+ Added 4th level of grouping
+ Added option to show/hide paper background in Assignments Plus view
+ Now can group by "Project Leader"
+ UI Improvements.
+ When Subtask converted to task through planning module, visibility set to private automatically.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.0.1 [2013/08/06]
- Fix "Invalid plan outline: error.
Planning module for activeCollab 4.0 [2013/07/29]
- Initial activeCollab 4 compatible version.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.2.3 [2013/06/06]
- Fixed filter return empty result for "Include Time" option when subtask is in Assignments list.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.2.2 [2013/05/21]
+Add Estimted and Actual time in assignments list.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.2.1 [2013/04/24]
- Fixed "class AssignmentFilterConditionError not found" error.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.2 [2013/03/29]
+ Merged Assignments Plus module with Planning module
+ activeCollab 3.3 compatibility release.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.1.6 [2013/02/05]
- Private items was visible by user who doesn't have permission to see private objects
- Print outline was giving an error.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.1.5 [2013/01/18]
+ Estimate was only shown for the default job type
+ Fixed "Invalid XML" error when save a plan.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.1.4 [2012/12/17]
- Actual hours were not displayed.
- Task was not complete/reopen if Tasks Plus module is loaded.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.1.3 [2012/09/27]
+ Added print support for Outline
- Start on date not saving while creating a new task
- Tasks were not included in CSV Export
- Default label not set after creating a task
- Tasks were reopened automatically
- Not able to scroll down to end of the plan
Planning module for activeCollab 3.1.2 [2012/08/10]
Fixes Planning module not visible in Firefox issue.
Planning module for activeCollab 3.1.1 [2012/07/20]
+ Planning module auto fits browser window now
+ Complete / Reopen create activity logs
+ Position of items will be saved only when changed
+ Assignees and subscribers are now handled more in line with activeCollab
- Start dates not saving
- Planning module tab not being visible on installation
- Planning module permissions not working
- Assignee / Subscriber name autocomplete not working for initials
Planning module for activeCollab v3.1 [2012/07/15]
+ Cards view added for managing Tasks / TodoLists
+ Planning module can now work even when Time & Expense Tracking module
is not installed
+ If Subtasks have more than one assignees, they will be subscribed as well
+ Estimate editing in Outline now works only for Tasks
- Fixed: Error saving plan when project did not have any sub tasks
- Fixed: Estimate not saving
There may still be some issues, so if you notice any problems, please send them
to firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as you can. Thank you!
Planning module for activeCollab v3.0.1 [2012/07/03]
Fix for "Invalid Plan Outline" error on fresh install of Planning module
Planning module for activeCollab v3.0 [2012/07/02]
First beta version of Planning module for activeCollab 3.
Basic editing works, but there may be bugs. Do report any problems you notice
to us at email@example.com
Position saving does not always work
Extraneous changes - editing a completed item's name will update the completion date / completed by person as well. etc.
Cards view is not enabled yet
Category templates can't be managed yet
Localization is not yet enabled
Quick Start help not yet available
Workflow does not change to closed / reopened when changed from Planning
Print does not work
Estimate editing - works in milestones, should not
Start on dates for Tasks can only be edited from Planning module, not from Tasks screen
Planning module for activeCollab v1.8.1 [2012/08/14]
- "Unknown response from server" while saving plan.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.8 [2012/05/09]
- ActivityLog creation failure with quotes in user's name
- Translation updates
Planning module for activeCollab v1.7.4 [2012/01/16]
+ Fixed: Subscribers not added on Tasks.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.7.3 [2011/08/19]
+ activeCollab v2.3.4 compatibility version.
+ Items created by people who can't see private objects will be normal now.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.7.2 [2011/07/18]
- Fixed the unrecognized tag item_priority issue in printing the plan.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.7.1 [2011/05/13]
Fixed an issue during upgrade. Also fixed Confidential Items compatibility.
NOTE: Please configure access privileges to three sections within Planning
module after installation / upgrade from activeCollab Admin -> Planning.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.7 [2011/05/12]
Enhancements and bug fixes. Also refer to Tickets Plus 1.5 release notes.
+ Limit what sections users can see within Planning module - Outline,
Cards or Timeline. Now you can give clients access only to Timeline.
+ Estimates / Actual Hours can now be seen in numeric format within
Planning module. Select this from the Settings menu at top right.
+ Force update parent estimates even when their existing estimates
are greater than the sum of estimates of children. Select this
from the Settings menu at top right.
+ Brought back maroon color highlight on overdue items
+ Rescheduling a Milestone now correctly adjust start dates
+ Adjustment to fonts for better Unicode support
- Error when saving a plan
- Expand All does not expand all on reload
- outline.png image missing from Quick Start page
Planning module for activeCollab v1.6.1 [2010/12/23]
Minor bug fix release.
- Actual Hours not included in CSV export.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.6.1 [2010/12/23]
Bug fix release.
- Could not complete tickets from Planning module. Fixed.
Thanks to Jody Botham - http://gsfn.us/t/1zmz5
- Milestone dates were messed up when created from Template
Project. Fixed. Thanks to Student Express for reporting this.
- Added method setResolution() for backward compatibility
with AC 2.3.1 or earlier
Planning module for activeCollab v1.6 [2010/12/14]
Minor fixes, separation of Tickets Plus and minor enhancements. Also
dropping support for older versions of activeCollab. Planning Module
now requires AC 2.3.2+
IMPORTANT: Ticket Plus Module is no longer included in Planning Module.
Please install it separately.
+ Separated Tickets Plus from Planning Module
+ Tickets Plus: Live search on Tickets List view
+ Tickets Plus: Added In Progress workflow status
+ Tickets Plus: Workflow names and CSS associations updated, so
you can now easily change workflow status labels
+ Tickets Plus: Quick Update now only changes responsible person
so other assignees are preserved
+ Tickets Plus: Enhanced List and Print views
+ Full screen mode: Planning Module can now fill your entire
browser screen via Full screen mode.
+ Added support for Confidential Items Module: You can now make
items confidential from Planning Module itself.
- Milestones were created as Private for Private Projects
- Cards view search function was broken. Fixed.
- Tickets Plus: Drag and drop did not work in tickets list
- Notifications said "Created" when the item was updated
Planning module for activeCollab v1.5.1 [2010/08/27]
Hot fix release. Fixes error in creating Timeline.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.5 [2010/08/23]
Bug fix and enhancements release.
+ Tickets Plus v1.1 included. Adds colors to workflow statuses
and updates workflow status and project progress status
+ Deleting an item from Outline view now asks for confirmation.
You can select "Always" to hide this prompt in future. Can
also update this setting under Settings menu on top right.
+ Percentage complete in Gantt chart now falls back on using
number of completed child items if estimated / actual time
are not available.
+ Uses Tickets Plus configuration file for workflow status information
- Fixes issue where if user did not have update right, Planning
module did not work.
- Changes in Card view were not saving in some cases. Fixed.
- Private items were showing in Planning module even if the
user did not have access to them. Fixed.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.4.1 [2010/07/24]
Minor bug fix version.
- Saving project plan did not update progress bar
- Milestone created as Private for Private Projects
Planning module for activeCollab v1.4 [2010/07/16]
This is the long due update to Planning module! It fixes many issues and
adds lots of enhancements.
This version includes files for both AC 2.3.1 and AC 2.3 (or below,
upto 2.1). Please use files for your AC version.
+ Print from Outline and Card views
+ Full localization support. You can now even change names for Tickets,
Milestones, Tasks etc in Outline / Card view
+ Works with activeCollab Small Biz edition too
+ Updated icons - added colors! Let us know how you like this!
+ Tickets listing in AC can now show details with single click,
assignees, due dates along with category icon, workflow status
and a quick Edit link. Thanks to Frederik (Dwarf), mphillips, MarkOs,
bean_nwfc and other contributors
+ Project selector now longer shows up at start up. Only when you click
+ Increased height of Project selector for readability with long list
+ Alert boxes now show up near the top, making them easier to find
+ Enhanced error checking during save and notification sending
+ Created new project from template now advances Start dates too.
+ Completed or Inactive projects too can be edited with Planning module
+ Merged hacks and Planning module files for easier installation
+ Other small fixes and performance improvements
- Quick Update completes / reopens ticket correctly now
- Error on line 1066 in Planning class. Solved.
- Administrators did not get access to Planning module on fresh install.
- HTTPS gives error on IE7/8
- Very slow to load projects' list
- Set mode to opaque, for pop ups to show correctly over Planning module
- Changing only Priority for tasks did not save
- Clearing a field deleted item in Outline view.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.3.1 [2010/01/20]
Sorry for the goof up! Version 1.3 gave same numbers to all new tickets you
created using Planning module! This version fixes that.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.3 [2010/01/15]
Minor upgrade and bug fix release. Thanks to all users for their contributions.
+ Export the plan as a CSV / XML file
+ Permissions can now be managed using Planning section in AC Admin
+ Enable Save only if plan was changed.
+ Can now open Planning module for a completed / paused project too
- Notifications being sent on item reassignments
(NOTE: Required update to a core AC file in "resources" module.)
- Fixes to avoid duplication of project items.
- Checklists & Pages show correctly in Calendar view now
- Ensured Activity Logs are created correctly. (Needed for Reports module)
- Dragging multiple items plan showed error in some cases - fixed
- Changing priority of tasks did not save
Planning module for activeCollab v1.2.1 [2009/10/27]
Minor upgrade and bug fix release. Thanks to all users for their contributions.
+ Updated error handling during server problems. Session time out,
PHP errors and others are treated distinctly now.
+ Increased the width of "Recover Project" message for readability.
+ Now stripping invalid characters from plan before XML handling.
- Fixed number of issues with notification sending.
- Start and Due dates now span full days in Gantt chart.
- Top menu toggle button labels can now be translated.
- IE7/8 gave "HTTP Request Error" over HTTPS
- Updated upgrade instructions.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.2 [2009/10/10]
Significant upgrade and bug fix release. All enhancements are based on user
demands! Thank you for your support.
+ Supports viewing Gantt chart for multiple projects together. Click
Select Projects button and check all projects you want to see.
+ Calendar in Outline view: Start and Due dates now sport a date picker
calendar for easy date selection. Auto complete and manual entry
still work too.
+ Administration Panel added: Planning module configuration can now
be done from activeCollab's administration panel.
+ Category Templates from Admin: Set template to use as Ticket / Page
description for each category.
+ Branding Removal allowed: Tick one option (Show Help) to No in Admin
and the AppsMagnet branding / Help menu will be hidden.
+ Subscriber support in Level 2 items added. Also in Batch Update. A
checkbox in Card view lets you subscribe all assignees.
+ Batch Update: Assignees can now be added / replaced.
+ Open Selected Items in AC: A button in top menu under Cards View now
lets you open currently selected Tickets, Pages or Checklists within
activeCollab interface. This lets you make comments or further edits
from original activeCollab interface.
+ Allowed changing projects and managing settings for Read Only users.
+ HTTPS Support: Planning module works well under HTTPS (if your entire
activeCollab setup is under HTTPS)
+ Order of Milestones in Outline can now be on dates always. Even if
you reorder them. Available as an option under Admin.
+ Cleanups in Gantt view - hide item text in chart, added item type
+ Zombie handling (parent item completed, children still open) improved.
+ Plus a few more...
- Date auto complete problem with MM/DD format solved.
- Date parsing problem with 4 digit years solved.
- Quick Start guide link incorrect with friendly URLs. Fixed.
- Jump to Ticket (Tickets hacks) gave 404 error if nothing was entered.
Added validation to ensure something is entered in field!
- Category icon width: made all category icons 16x16.
- Invalid workflow status now falls back to "New".
- Items completed by users who are now deleted caused Save to fail.
Planning module for activeCollab v1.1.1 [2009/08/25]
Another quick bug fix release.
+ Skip "Open" child elements with "Completed" parents when "Show
Completed Items" is unchecked.
+ Item positions are managed within items and not at project level
+ Added check for PHP version during installation
- Tickets are always created with Private visibility.
- Ticket not saving when navigating by clicking on another item in list.
- Duplicate Ticket IDs created when switching type from Ticket to Page
Planning module for activeCollab v1.1 [2009/08/19]
Quick bug fix release.
+ If there are unsaved changes, prompt user to save when she goes
to another page
- Crash if Pages or Checklists module was not active.
- Show Completed option does not save state
- Focus lost after clicking on Type drop down in Outline view
Planning module for activeCollab v1.0 [2009/08/15]
Stable release of Planning module for activeCollab. Hundreds of enhancements
over last Beta. We revamped a lot of internals to support Pages and Checklists
at level two and to make the application more stable. Some notable changes:
+ Page / Checklist / Ticket support at level two in Outline & Cards view
+ Revamped Cards view UI
+ Added "Actual" time field to outline
+ Ability to change Priority & Type in Outline
+ Drag & Drop improved
+ Close icon with Estimate slider
+ Ticket hacks for aC - mass edit, jump to ticket, view status in list,
category icons, change Planning module fields from Edit Ticket screen
+ Localization support
+ Added Quick Tour video, Better documentation
+ Import "under currently selected item" feature
+ Text Import - maximize mode to let you focus
+ Revamped Gantt chart logic
+ Store view settings in browser cookie
+ Show / Hide items without milestones
+ Set at what level you want Outline to show at start
+ Planning button position - move as tab
- All tickets saved with ID 1
- ActivityLog::renderHead() error on project dashboard
- Complete checkbox does not work
- Filtering card view worked only first time
- Card data not updated after Batch Update
- Help link broken - pointing to "localhost"
- Assignees - noone became the owner
- Numerous UI fixes and improvements
Planning module for activeCollab v0.8 [2009/05/10]
First, beta, release of Planning module. This is beta quality software, use it
with due care.
1. Three views - Outline, Cards, Gantt (read-only)
2. Quick keyboard navigation in Outline view
3. Batch Update
4. Smart auto completes in dates, assignees
5. Import (XML & Text), Export (XML)
6. And many more!