We just release updates to three products – Tickets Plus, Planning and Confidential Items modules.
The Tickets Plus update solves an annoying, long time issues with email notifications. Earlier versions used to send three different email notifications when one changes the status and assignee while adding a comment to a ticket. Now you’d get only one!
We got a headstart on this when activeLabs / Nathan Sudds submitted their code to send one email even if multiple actions were performed on the comment. We enhanced that code and even added support for making a comment private or confidential. This way, you can make the comment invisible to people who don’t have access to see private items or people who are not assigned / subscribed to this ticket.
Here’s the full changelog for Tickets Plus 1.5.9
- Combine email notifications of new comment, workflow status change and assignee change. Now user will get only one notification instead of three (Thanks to Nathan and activeLabs for their code contribution that served as starting point for this.)
- You can now make comments private or confidential.
- Call to a member function “getLanguage” on non-object
- Workflow status label break (Thanks to Fran for reporting and providing a fix for this. http://bit.ly/wwBlWs)
Here’s what’s changed in Planning Module 1.7.4
- Fixed: Subscribers not added on Tasks.
Here’s what’s changed in Confidential Items Module 1.3.4
- Tickets Plus module 1.5.9 compatible version.
As you can see, Tickets Plus update is big, while the others are minor.
We encourage you to download the latest versions from our members area and try them out.
Looking forward to your feedback!