We are so busy working on our products and taking care of customers that I forgot posting an update about our product updates here! Here are some quick updates.
- Planning Module 1.5.1 is out. Fixes a timeline related problem. It’s a recommended upgrade if you are still on 1.4 range.
- Reports Module 1.7.1 is out. Fixes a few issues with permissions. Recommended upgrade.
- Released Gravatar support 1.1. This is a compatibility release for activeCollab 2.3.2
- All our products are now compatible with activeCollab 2.3.2 release.
- Launched a new client section. Single place from where you can download all your purchases.
What are we working on these days? Some big ticket items on our current work list are:
- Overhauling acGarage so that you don’t need to share your FTP details with us. I think this is going to be a major improvement, but will share details once I have a test version.
- Pigeon work is slow for now, sorting out some technology decisions.
- Building activeCollab 101 online course. Again, more on this in a few weeks!
- Upgrades to PlannerX – multi user support, integration with OAuth system and feature enhancements
Our weekdays are busy and weekends are busier… I am keeping my fingers crossed!