Reports module used MySQL views to get categories and comment counts. Many customers had troubles configuring MySQL privileges to create views. We updated the code to let go of views – without compromising on any features!
The latest version of Reports module is available!
- Clicking on an item in Most Active / Longest Open list will open it in a new window.
- Report module does not require views anymore!
- Checks available RAM and takes only as many weeks’ snapshot as possible. (In short, number of weeks snapshot to take = memory available in MB / 4)
- Wrapped Reports SWF output in a <div> tag. Makes it easier to apply CSS on it. Thanks to Leon Poole for the idea.
- Fixed problem where Reports overlapped Quick Add popup. Thanks to Leon Poole for the fix.
- Used localized version of “iteration” in charts.
And it’s still at $39! Save yourself time and energy managing projects. Go ahead and buy the Reports module for activeCollab!