How do you upgrade Reports Module for activeCollab?
Here are the basic steps in upgrading Reports Module for activeCollab.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Reports module.
- Unzip the module on your computer. You should see a folder named “for-upload”.
- Go to your activeCollab installation website. Go to administration panel.
- Click on “Modules”, then “Reports Module”.
- Click “Uninstall” to remove the current version of Reports Module.
- Upload files from the “for-upload” folder to your server via FTP / SCP. Overwrite existing Reports module files in
public/assets/modules/reports/folders. Make sure you upload files to the right locations and are not overwriting any folders other than the two above.
- Go back to activeCollab administration screen -> Modules -> Reports Module.
- Click “Install”. This will taken a snapshot of your data again and set up the Reports module.
- Confirm that “can_use_reports” permission is enabled on appropriate System Roles as you need.
- Upgrade is complete! You can now enjoy the fresh new Reports module!