Updates for five products available – Gravatar, Incremental Backup, Hide People, Tickets Plus and Time Reports Plus
We are glad to announce updates to five products.
- acHack – Gravatar (v1.3.2)
- acHack – Incremental Backup (v2.2)
- Hide People module (v1.1)
- Tickets Plus module (v1.5.5)
- Time Reports Plus module (v1.3.3)
You can download these updates from our members area as usual!
Here’s a summary of updates in these versions.
acHack – Gravatar (v1.3.2)
- activeCollab v2.3.5 compatibility version.
acHack – Incremental Backup (v2.2)
- Takes database backup of only activeCollab tables.
- Fixed: (Backup returned these errors: Array) email notification issue.
Hide People module (v1.1)
- Removes “Who Is Online” and “People On This Project” blocks from dashboards.
Tickets Plus module (v1.5.5)
- Fixed: Send email notification twice on ticket completion
- Fixed: Attachments are not visible for tickets created using Public Submit
- Fixed: UI fix for filter drop downs in Tickets list
Time Reports Plus module (v1.3.3)
- Fixed: Time records not grouped correctly by billing status (Billable, Non Billable, Billed etc.)
- Fixed: Increased memory limits while generating time reports