This blog / site has been quiet for about a month now. And you may be wondering why. Let me explain.
- I had a family emergency. My dad was hospitalized for a week. He is back home now and recovering. But I was disturbed and could not focus. I was scared about his health. I am now sorted. I am no longer in panic mode!
- We have a lot of things going on. We are working on (long due) upgrades to Planning and Reports modules. We are putting last touches to a membership / subscription management system. We have a lot in the plans, but execution went slow for a few weeks.
- One team is working heavily on Putler. We made some core improvements to the system and have chalked out product strategy or the next 6 months. This took longer, but is looking much stronger now!
- There is lot of activity in our services company too, and that kept me busy.
Here’s the status of our work:
- Planning module: Basic support for print and filtering on Outline, printing Cards view. Still need to fine tune the UI and design of the printed pages.
- Reports module: Improvements to localization system started. Couple of bug fixes in the code.
- acGarage: Going smooth. Most systems are automated. We are planning to add support for more modules soon.
- PlannerX: Happy with the new version roll out, sorted out a few bugs over the last month.
- Membership System: We will be moving to a new subscription management system. We have annual renewals and our current service provider – e-Junkie – does not support this. We love e-Junkie, but had to bring something new to suit our needs. We have almost completed this work, and will roll it out gradually.
- Putler: Putler currently shows trend reports based on your Paypal account balance. We have updated it to show sales trends. We also figured someone else copied our ideas and created their own product, but we know we have a much better product. We also fine tuned our product strategy and have some big plans for coming months.
Overall, things have picked up again and you will be hearing a lot from us over the next few weeks!
(Image courtesy Hoeke 05)