We released Tickets Plus 1.5.7 yesterday. If you had a problem with tickets not being created with incoming mail or estimate values, this release will fix it.
Here’s the change log from 1.5.6 and 1.5.7:
- Creating tickets from incoming mail was broken. Fixed.
- Estimate value did not consider minutes. Fixed.
- Assignees were removed if status changed from mass-update
- Default status not set when creating a ticket from Planning module
- Setting assignee to –None– using mass update did not work correctly
As usual, you can download the latest release from our members area.