Planning Module v1.1.1 – bug fixes plus small enhancements
First, thank you for your overwhelming response to Planning Module! We are thrilled by your feedback and praises!
We are also committed to making the product even better. We released a bug fix + feature enhancement update today. Here’s what’s changed from version 1.0.
Changes from v1.0 to v1.1.1
- If there are unsaved changes, prompt user to save when she goes to another page
- Skip “Open” child elements with “Completed” parents when “Show Completed Items” is unchecked.
- Item positions are managed within items and not at project level
- Tickets are always created with Private visibility
- Ticket not saving when navigating by clicking on another item in list
- Duplicate Ticket IDs created when switching type from Ticket to Page and back
- Crash if Pages or Checklists module was not active
- Show Completed option does not save state
- Focus lost after clicking on Type drop down in Outline view
Thanks to everyone who found, reported and helped us solve these issues.
A lot more is happening at AppsMagnet
We are working on a lot of things. Here is list of upcoming milestones:
- Reports Module – mockups of next version, feedback from customers
- Planning Module training videos and documentation
- (new) acHacks – Professionally supported hacks to AC, one every month, with “under-the-hood” explanations
- (new) Upgrade & Housekeeping Module – automatic AC / Extensions / Theme upgrades and automated cleanups
- (new) acJournal – weekly newsletter on new and noteworthy about activeCollab
- (new) Mylyn plugin for AC
- (new) Basecamp Importer for activeCollab