First, thank you for your overwhelming response to Planning Module! We are thrilled by your feedback and praises!
We are also committed to making the product even better. We released a bug fix + feature enhancement update today. Here’s what’s changed from version 1.0.
Changes from v1.0 to v1.1.1
- If there are unsaved changes, prompt user to save when she goes to another page
- Skip “Open” child elements with “Completed” parents when “Show Completed Items” is unchecked.
- Item positions are managed within items and not at project level
- Tickets are always created with Private visibility
- Ticket not saving when navigating by clicking on another item in list
- Duplicate Ticket IDs created when switching type from Ticket to Page and back
- Crash if Pages or Checklists module was not active
- Show Completed option does not save state
- Focus lost after clicking on Type drop down in Outline view
Thanks to everyone who found, reported and helped us solve these issues.
A lot more is happening at AppsMagnet
We are working on a lot of things. Here is list of upcoming milestones:
- Reports Module – mockups of next version, feedback from customers
- Planning Module training videos and documentation
- (new) acHacks – Professionally supported hacks to AC, one every month, with “under-the-hood” explanations
- (new) Upgrade & Housekeeping Module – automatic AC / Extensions / Theme upgrades and automated cleanups
- (new) acJournal – weekly newsletter on new and noteworthy about activeCollab
- (new) Mylyn plugin for AC
- (new) Basecamp Importer for activeCollab