We released version 1.3 of our Reports Module for activeCollab today.
This version adds many powerful features and works with latest stable activeCollab version. Here is what has changed.
- Reports module now works with AC 2.1. Also added installation checks.
- You can now see reports grouped by activeCollab project groups.
- Added support for updating reports daily. Default changed to daily updates.
- Reports now also include Pages – active (open) / archived (closed), and hours logged on them. They also show up in most active and longest open lists.
- If project names are too long, the project drop down used to be too wide. Fixed.
- Confirmed that the module works over SSL as well.
- Increased memory limit and execution time limit while installing. This will make it work for setups with many projects / tickets.
We are excited about this release and got great response within minutes of releasing it! Here’s a customer feedback:
Thank you. This is an amazingly powerful and useful tool and on top of making it compatible you added all the extra power features that were suggested! I’m ecstatic.
– WillemN from gfxi
If you are an existing customer, you get upgrades free for one year and would have already received it. If you are interested, you can buy Reports module from activeCollab from here, it’s only $69.